Eighteenth international specialized exhibition
LOGOS EXPO Center are happy to invite you to participate in the international specialized exhibition – HEALTH SERVICE & PHARMACY EXPO 2019
LOGOS EXPO Center
Place of exhibition:
Armenia, Yerevan, st. A. Akopian 3
Exhibition Complex “Yerevan EXPO”
Dates of exhibition:
October 25-27, 2019
|October 25, friday||– 12.00-18.00|
|October 26, saturday||– 10.00-18.00|
|October 27, sunday||– 10.00-16.00|
|Deputy General Director for International Relations
|Head of the project
Tel.: +374 10 23 5775 (Ext. 202)
Tel.: +374 10 23 5775 (Ext. 203)
Tel.: +374 10 23 5775 (Ext. 204)
|Assistant of General Director
Tel.: +374 10 23 5775 (Ext. 200)
Tel.: +374 10 23 5775 (Ext. 214)
“Health Service and Pharmacy EXPO 2019”
Eighteenth international specialized exhibition
The public health services theme was and will be actual at all times. There is a saying “a sound mind in a sound body”.
The exhibition “Health Services and Pharmacy EXPO 2019” is focused on visiting of heads of medical institutions, the scientific employees practising doctors, and also investors, businessmen, the experts working in the market of the medical goods and services. The exhibition “Health Service & Pharmacy EXPO 2019” is a unique possibility to hear opinion and recommendations of leading experts in various areas of medicine, to plan ways of the decision of the problems most sharply put by today’s practice in all areas of domestic public health services. Noted will promote search of new business partners, active development and expansion of contacts between all participants of an exhibition. At an exhibition will be presented over 25 % of the foreign companies. Thus, participants and visitors of an exhibition have an opportunity to familiarise with professional achievements of the foreign companies so, not to lag behind world rates of development of medicine and pharmaceutics. All and many other things becomes possible at an exhibition “Health Service& Pharmacy EXPO 2019”.
The exhibition purpose:
• Representation of the medical goods and services
• The Establishment of new business contacts
Place of exhibition “Health Service& Pharmacy EXPO 2019”: Armenia, Yerevan, new exhibition center “Yerevan EXPO”
Date of exhibition “Health Service& Pharmacy EXPO 2019”: October 25-27, 2019
Official opening ceremony will take place October 25, 12.00.
About the organizer
LOGOS EXPO Center the first exhibition company in Armenia (1999) which is the absolute leader in the sphere of the organization of industry, industrial, national and international shows and the congresses in Armenia. The exhibition company LOGOS EXPO Center develops and realizes modern marketing strategy, making use of experience and the advanced achievements of world practice of exhibition business. Over the last 18 years LOGOS EXPO Center organized more than 200 specialised and international exhibitions including different branches of economy. In cooperation with the RA governmental organizations, the ministries, departments, embassies of the foreign states, labor unions and associations the LOGOS EXPO Center company in a year holds 10-12 specialized exhibitions which reflect dynamic development of national economy.
It appear in the center of events!
On all additional questions to address to the Press Center
LOGOS EXPO Center
Теl: (+374 10) 23 57 75, 22 98 13, 22 98 14, 22 98 15, (+374 91) 42 09 82, (+374 77) 22 9813
Fax: (+374 10) 22 98 15 (215)
for the participation in the international specialized exhibition “Health Service & Pharmacy Expo”
TO BE FILLED A PARTICIPANT
Book hotel, buy a ticket and…
WELCOME to the exhibition!
With information about the rules of entry visa to the Republic of Armenia recommend that you read on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia
We are glad to see you both exhibitors and visitors to our exhibition! Your attention is very important to us and we are confident that, once in the middle of the action, together we will do more!
Development of international contacts in the sphere of health industry
Arrangement of professional contacts between branches of health service and pharmacy
I welcome Armenia’s Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs and participants and guests of “LOGOS EXPO” company’s international exhibition “Health Service & Pharmacy Expo 2019”.
It is extremely important that the annual specialized exhibition brought together companies in this area from different countries. I am sure that the 16th exhibition will best to present our country as a regional center to introduce mission. With its particular contribution, Armenian health and pharmacy area will become known in the region and in the world, also in business relations, favorable interaction in creation of new opportunities.
I wish you all success and productive work.
Ministry of Healthcare of RA
I would like to salute the participants and guests of the 15th international specialized exhibition Health Service and Pharmacy EXPO 2016 which is organized by the company LOGOS EXPO Center.
This traditional exhibition is a great opportunity for the community to get to know the achievements of the leading healthcare and pharmaceutical companies of Armenia,
to promote the international recognition of the Armenian products, the establishment of business relations and mutually beneficial cooperation, as well as to enhance the international investments in the local productions.
It is one of the best platforms for establishing business ties. I especially highlight their importance in the contribution of the formation of a competitive environment.
The EXPO has already found its place among exhibitions, providing high-performance collaboration between the interested parties. I believe that such initiatives do produce outcome.
I congratulate LOGOS EXPO Center on their 15th anniversary and wish the organizers and participants new achievements.
Ministry of Healthcare of RA
I welcome organizers, participants and visitors of the ninth international specialized exhibition “Health service and pharmacy EXPO 2012”.
On May, 5-7th in a Moscow cultural-business center in Yerevan “Moscow House” the company LOGOS EXPO Center with assistance of Ministry of Health of RA will organize the ninth international specialized exhibition “Health Service and Pharmacy EXPO 2012”. The exhibition “Health Service and Pharmacy EXPO 2012” has very important mission: to make Armenia more presentable in the world market, to expand consumption and the international recognition of Armenian production, to stimulate foreign investments into a domestic production.
Exhibitions such cause interest among various social classes and give to experts good possibility for creation of new business ties, and also promote knowledge concerning achievements and offers in public health services and pharmaceutics sphere.
Magnificent possibility to familiarise with achievements of modern medicine and pharmacy, and as high professionalism front lines and leader companies, working in medicine and pharmacy sphere, not only Armenia, but also of some the leading countries of the world is given to the public of Armenia.
Once again I welcome organizers and participants and visitors of an exhibition and I express deep gratitude.
former Health Minister of Republic of Armenia
Dear participants and guests of the exhibition!
The National Health Institute with the assistance of Health Ministry provided IV scientific-health congress “Human Health” on 19-21 October, within framework of which LOGOS EXPO Center organized the exhibition “Health and Pharmacy Expo 2005”. The similar exhibitions arise interest among the population, give an excellent opportunity for the specialists to create new business contacts, as well as in the spheares of Health and Pharmacy information and offers. Armenia is a country, which has its own participation in the great economical development of USSR. Today information technologies penetrate into Armenia, which gives an opportunities to develop a global economy due to 21 century requirements. We are the evidents of growing surge of scientific and technological revolution. This exhibition demonstates that our hopes and expectations of economy development of our country are well-grounded. The exhibition has one other very important aim: to make Armenia presentable in international market, to extend the admission and realization of Armenian products. Greeting the organization of this exhibition and express my gratitute to the organizers and participants and wish them a productive work and success.
former Health Minister of Republic of Armenia
LOGOS EXPO Center working since 1999
Engaged in goods promotion, a marketer uses four main instruments:
– Direct advertising.
– Sale promoting.
– Positive image forming.
– Direct sales (to final individual consumers).
On a specific stage of company’s functioning, each of the means seems to be effective and for the bottom line efficiency requires significant monetary, people and time resources.
When participating in show you get a possibility to benefit from all the instruments tailored to the targeted audience of your potential customers.
At the show you are advertising, selling and branding your company’s image at a time.
Investing to the exhibition presumes its return; the ROI level depends on four key points of marketing that define its efficiency.
The 4 P’s are:
– Products and outcome analysis.
Exhibitions are an excellent mean to your company’s branding in a definite market sector if:
– The events are planned.
– The visitors come to the venue with a definite idea to attend your stand; the latter leaving no chance to passing by for those attendees who are not so much concerned.
– Your people can work at exhibition; they are keen and ready for such a work.
– Precise and informative notes of the calls taken “close in the tracks” are piled up at your table ready to be used for work.
We hope you find these notes useful for you and your company and will get answers to the questions arising when making preparations to the event.
With best regards,
LOGOS EXPO Center
Before you take up a decision to participate in an exhibition, try to answer the following questions:
1. What is the place of exhibitions in your company’s marketing policy?
– Would you like to increase the present volume of goods/ services sales at the existing markets?
– Would you like to pipeline new goods / services to the existing markets?
– Would you like to offer existing goods / services to the new markets?
– Would you like to offer new goods / services to the new markets?
Depending on your answer, you will precisely define the following:
2. Why your company should take part in the exhibition? Or in other words, what is the goal of your activities?
– Increase the volume of sales
– Showcase new goods/ services
– Improve your company’s image
– Affect the targeted group of customers
– Form a network of dealers and distributors
– Survey the market
Whatever the goals are, they are to meet the following:
– The forthcoming outcomes to be available for qualitative and quantitative evaluation;
– The goals should be measurable, attainable, realistic, have a timeframe and due date.
Example. Establish 50 (quantity) business contacts with potential (qualitative) customers interested in a new good (namely). As a result 10 sales (amount) should be closed by due date of (time).
3. After you have defined the goal, you’ll understand what you are going to exhibit.
Having defined goods and services, precede to the exposition layout to make it draw attention exactly to these items. Mistake: very often the firms engaged in manufacturing of several types of goods layout all assortment at a time. As a result, a customer fails to understand how s/he can benefit from such exposition.
4. What is your targeted customers’ group?
– Existing consumers
– Focused consumers
– Supplying firms
– Allied firms
– Commodities buyers
5. How mush money is your company ready to invest for participation in the event?
1. What space is needed?
First of all, the standing area is defined by your goals and your budget amount, with space left for personnel and visitors.
2. What is the best place to locate the stand?
Generally customers turn right or move to the center. Scrutiny the Floor Plan. Where are the sector big players? Where are your rivals? Where are the main points that draw customers’ attention – bar, head office, maintenance services, etc.? Located closer to a toilet or a bar, an exhibitor can get immense success.
3. How to design the stand?
The main criteria are – your budget and company’s image. It should correspond to your style – hi-tech, state-of-the-art, steady, etc. Your layout should undergo 3-seconds’ test. Within 3 seconds, a customer should:
– Notice your stand. It should be tailored in bright colors; use luminous effects, posters of goods of actual size, animation, etc;
– Single out your firm by the name and logo written large and clearly;
– Identify how s/he can benefit from your goods or services. Use slogans, signboards and headings. When at commodities fairs, focus on definite articles, not on the brand.
4. What are the terms of participation at the event?
5. Transportation of equipment and exhibits.
Information an exhibitor should know.
– Who assembles/disassembles your layout? A hired team? The organizer’s personnel? Your company’s personnel?
– Is assembling/ disassembling complicated?
– What goods or services should be exhibited? Pay attention to the adequate number of shelves and other facilities, as also to the space to demonstrating goods when in use.
– What public utilities the stand will get? What are installation / transportation rates? Container storage, etc.?
With absolute certainty we can say that the result of the exhibition will directly depend on the preparatory work carried out by the exhibitor, clarity develop a plan and schedule. In preparation for the exhibition, the participant must pay attention to the less important items:
– Define the objectives and tasks that need to be translated in the course of the exhibition;
– Plan your budget (the cost of exhibition space, the cost of their equipment, the cost of work with visitors, labor costs of employees);
– Determine the type of stand and its location;
– Select exhibits for display;
– Plan activities advertising and presentation character actions, presentations, seminars during the exhibition;
– To carry out coordination and guidance of the stand staff – their tasks, responsibilities and work schedule. We also recommend that solve the problem of power, if necessary – Accommodation employees;
– Prepare information materials: brochures, business cards, price lists. Printing products better categorized: inexpensive material for distribution to casual visitors, and more expensive brochures for distribution to visitors, exhibiting real interest and leave their names and addresses;
– Summarizing exhibitions and activities after it.
Transportation of exhibition goods
For the delivery of bulk items may need special transport, and you have to check the entire route – from the container until the stand.
Book transport at a convenient time and do not forget about the return shipping. After the exhibition organize transport and store exhibits. Make sure that the load was carefully dismantled and packed – perhaps more exhibits will take you to work or sale.
! Do not forget to specify in advance the schedule of delivery and removal of exhibits with the head of the exhibition, in fact, such large equipment requires more time for its installation and commissioning. If the exhibition is held in another country, you need to take care of all customs formalities, reliable transportation of cargo, and, if required, for permission to trade.
Despite the fact that you invite the press, it is advisable to have your own pictures, and honored guests of your stand or rank reception, then to use them in publications.
There is no doubt that the attractive exhibits will look, the faster they will gain the attention of visitors. Appearance exhibits can be improved by placing it in the window next to the attractive external object, or place on a material with a pleasant face (fur, velvet, suede). You can also use phyto-design. One of the important factors of presentation is to show exhibits in conditions close to actual practice, show video clips (the need to think of ways the question of presentation equipment, as well as a way to showcase their services).
Important role played by the lighting booth lighting. We recommend also immediately determine whether the exhibits to be available publicly, or they need to be further insure against unlawful actions (failure, theft). Organize stand cleaning. Dust and fingerprints do not decorate your exhibits. In the venues made mandatory cleaning passes, but the exhibitor should take care of its stand and hire workers that they cleaned it every day.
With best regards, ,
LOGOS EXPO Center
Every exhibition success is determined by the staff’s skill. There is a view, a fallacious one that any employee who is not engaged in production and aware of company’s activities can promote at the stand. At such approach your expectations remain as they are and do not achieve results they are capable of.
MAIN PRINCIPALS TO THE PERSONNEL SELECT
1. Fix on sociable employees.
2. They should wish to promote at the stand.
3. An employee you have chosen should be observant and notice modulations in communication, inclusive of non-verbals.
4. She should be competent to answer any question of a visitor.
5. The employee should be skilled in listening and asking leading questions.
With a team selected, involve all the members in discussion on common vision of the company’s participation at the exhibition. People communication is a key argument to success.
At the meeting cover the main items:
1. The aim of participation.
2. The list of goods for the exposition (no bolts from the blue at the opening!).
3. Requirements to the personnel at the stand – people should have individual plans meeting common aim (what information to collect, how many presentations to hold, etc.).
4. Practice the personnel in front of the team to demonstrate the goods from the stand, arrange efficiently potential customers. Make it a rule to finish every day with a brief meeting for the promoting personnel. It will help to eliminate mistakes when they are fresh before next day comes.
The personnel working at the stand should be motivated through selling commission, or extra days off, etc.
APPEARANCE TO THE STAGE
Exhibition – is a place where the personnel can either credit to or ruin further contacts. They say a customer has 3 – 4 seconds to make a persistent view of the firm.
The stand promoting personnel should have a respectable looking. Every firm has its own style of dressing. Follow the tradition.
Like actors on the stage.
From the very beginning up to the close the personnel at the stand are like actors on the stage. Visitors come like spectators who are keen to see a performance. Their expectations are great as they endow with their time and it is precious.
Exhibition sale differs from a common one.
1. Exhibition is a “neutral area”. Buyer and sellers are in equal position here, none having priority as in a common situation of selling.
2. Time is money. The working hours of the show and time of the visitor is limited. The bigger the event, the less time of a visitor is left for each particular stand.
3. Visitors’ attention is scattered around.
4. They have limited time to collect and analyze the information they come across. The stats say in general a visitor spends 3-5 minutes to a stand.
5. The number of would-be buyers is definitely higher as compared to a traditional sale.
6. Potential buyers come up to the sellers by their own wishing.
7. You can feel limits to demonstrate the goods when in use as visitors’ attention is scattered and time is limited. On the other hand you get a unique chance to demonstrate bulky equipment.
Sale will be sale. And buyers will be buyers. S/He may feel frustrated to undertake wrong decision that is why it is important for the visitor to be aware of your concern.
Main issues to be focused on:
1. Find your true would-be customer and meet him/her. A variety of people attend shows. Some of them have definite idea in mind, another enjoy just wandering around. Your skill to identify a visitor’s type leads to success.
2. Ask pertinent questions to find out his/her needs. Treat them as they wish to be treated. After you have defined your vis-a-vis type, you get a chance to talk to him/her confidentially and understand his/her way of thinking and making decisions. That means that you’ll choose an adequate method of influence towards him/her.
3. Propose your point of view.
Getting in contact.
The exhibition fuss and constant flow of communication make the visitors’ attention scatter a lot. What are the ways to draw his/her attention to your stand?
How to start a conversation?
Avoid asking banal questions like ‘Can I help you?’ or ‘Do you like the show?’ You are sure to get banal answers and thus loose time. They won’t let you start a conversation and find out visitor’s specific needs. Prepare greetings and fishing questions in advance. Your questions should be of open-type starting with the words Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? They motivate thinking and may lead to start a conversation. Your questions should sound professional, stimulate to discussing the goods/services, and how to benefit from them.
Examples of fishing questions:
1. In what way is your firm connected to: (the branch of industry)?
2. What is your idea of using the goods/services by your firm?
3. How much is this or that benefit vital to you now?
4. What are your daily needs (regarding definite situation)?
The majority of visitors up to 58% will be waiting at the entrance for your employee to come less then 1 minute. Within the influx of visitors you may feel understaffed. Thus multimedia presentation can enable interaction of viewer with the presentation and answer his/her general questions.
It happens that an employee’s behavior causes a viewer to leave the stand. Some of them feel awkward disturbing a conversation of personnel that made themselves comfortable some where at the stand. The stand promoters are not allowed to drink, eat, read, sprawl out, look tired or indifferent as it may cause negative reaction of a viewer. And not a single booklet will be able to restore it. How to ask and define potential customers? Pertinent questions and active listening can yield in good results. Conduct your conversation in a question-answer manner. 80/20 Rule. 80% of time listen to what customer is saying and 20% of time spend to tell him/her about your goods/ services. Skillfully asked questions make the customer relax and get in contact. Do not attack a visitor with your questions so as not make him/her feel interrogated. With one mouth and two ears, use a rate 2:1.
15 statements for potential customers selecting. Try to find out the following:
1. Name and position:
2. Name of company:
3. Region of location (Firms within your zone of extension should get your special attention):
4. The company’s problems how they are defined by the visitor:
5. A need for your company’s goods/ services:
6. Perspective to use your company’s goods/ services:
7. Goods/ services now at use:
8. What structural changes of the firm enable purchasing your goods/ services:
9. Grade of quality required:
10. Amount required:
11. Is the visitor authorized to undertake decision; his/ her role in decision making:
12. Assets available to purchase your company’s goods/ services:
13. Terms of adoption of decision to purchase:
14. Terms of means assigning:
15. The information collected should be put down to a special list – questionnaire. Attempts to decode information written on the back of a visit card after the exhibition is of low efficiency. Collected questionnaires are a valuable scope of material to be reviewed and analyzed after the exhibition.
Active listening assumes efforts and concentration.
One not only listens to vis-a-vis but also analyzes his/her words, thoughts, and emotions.
Try to place yourself to his/her situation.
Avoid estimation. Try to understand the other’s point of view.
Get feedback through the words, gestures, non-verbals.
Several universal principals:
– Make sure that every exhibit functions properly.
– State main merits and advantages of the goods/ services, single out benefits a customer can achieve due to the goods/services.
– Make a list of possible spheres of activity for your potential visitor after you will have given him/ her instructions to users.
– Encourage viewers in demonstration; let them help you.
– Make pauses in your speech; use means of nonverbal communication for cogency and trust.
– Ask open questions and be ready to anticipate the visitor’s question.
– When specifying characteristics, focus on those that can be actually of any interest to the viewer. (Ask yourself if s/he really needs it).
– When presenting the benefits one can receive use numerical and qualitative indices.
– Ask visitors on their opinion.
DEMONSTRATION OF GOODS/SERVICES TO POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS OF DIFFERENT TYPES
Be brief and exact. Avoid using technical terms if not inquired. Focus on benefits, namely assets and time saving.
Avoid using technical terms. Let the customer feel himself/ herself free and get pleasure from the discussion. Underline advantages and prestige the customer will get due to the goods/services.
Do not overload him/her with information. Underline the advantages that can make visitor’s position more steady, sure and simplify his task. Give personal assurance.
Be logical; use precise information. Let the visitor share his/her opinion and experience. Focus on the quality, significance and reliability of goods/ services.
TERMINATION OF CONVERSATION
What if you are ready to terminate the conversation but the visitor is not intended to? Use non-verbal communication and thought-out closing phrases that you have prepared. Call the visitor by name. Change your posture, put your palms together, hand in a sample or a souvenir; use it as an excuse to terminate the conversation. While doing it try to avoid eye-to-eye communication. What if s/he is a pain in the neck or a rival? Behave courteously: “Thank you. As I understood we will be of little use to your now. In case the situation will change, please get in touch with me. Here’s my business card.”
With best regards,
LOGOS EXPO Center
It happens, the exhibitors complain on the lack of advertising or on targeted visitors’ shortage, etc.
Having paid for participation, a firm usually sets at ease and relies only on the organizers as for promotion.
We agree that the exhibitor pays for advertising by the participation fee. But please note that this ad campaign is held for the whole event!
We undertake to hold general advertising campaign and to interest targeted audience.
Here some methods to draw visitors to your stand.
HOW TO SHOWCASE YOUR STAND?
With so mush to do prior the event, start your company’s/goods/services advertising campaign long before a customer will come up to your stand.
Use the following:
Personal Invitation Cards
Personal Invitation Cards are posted to highly focused groups of visitors – patrons or would-be customers; the Cards being signed by the firm executive.
Invitations sent over telephone or faxed.
Use invitation as a ground to telephoning your patrons.
Your mailing campaign should meet your goals specified for the exhibition partaking. Motivate your customers to visit the exhibition to get a gift or a souvenir, to watch goods when in use, obtain discounts, benefit, etc. Trace the action effectiveness via the coupons dissemination.
Two or three times in intervals, mail to your addressees. Change the content of your messages. For example, in the first message describe the goods/ services and inform the customers that details will be presented at the exhibition. The following mail should contain an invitation card inclusive of coupon to visit your stand.
The main aim of your participation is to stimulate viewers to visit your stand.
– Show how they can benefit from your goods/ services.
– Underline how they can save time and money. Address to the customers’ emotions and needs.
– Reward for their actions.
– Make the visitors remember you.
Branding via mass media is a general advertisement and other high profile activities that help mold your company’s image.
Not to be confused with advertising! Advertising stimulates customers to purchase or meet somebody’s wish. While branding contributes to your business reputation and good will.
What to do?
Draw up a press release and other informative materials on your company’s activities to publishing. Choose editions that will highlight the event progress.
When drawing up the release, answer within one page frame the following questions:
1. Who? – Define potential customers.
2. What? – Formulate a message.
3. Why? – Stipulate goals and objectives.
4. Where? – Name the place.
5. When? – Mention time and schedule.
6. In what way? – Specify methods of evaluation of outcomes.
7. How much? – Give an example of cost criteria.
Hold a workshop/ presentation for the visitors and mass media at the stand. Try not to focus on pure advertisement, as visitors may be interested in further information on the issue.
What a visitor will retain?
Dedicated handouts. A view of visitors wandering around with an armful of booklets, leaflets, etc. may be familiar to you. Psychologically a visitor is intended to take everything s/he is offered and is keen to look through the materials afterwards. But outside the show the major part of it turns out to be colorful literary trash. So up to 75% of exhibition materials are thrown away unread.
Comments on manufacturing materials:
– Avoid manufacturing expensive promotional material to be handed out at the stand.
– Ask the visitor is you can mail information to his/her address. It will save the visitor bearing a pile of booklets and allow him/her scrutiny the papers in a comfortable atmosphere. More, when a customer receives personally addressed envelope, psychologically s/he feels accountability to study the materials thoroughly.
– Hand out booklets to targeted visitors mainly.
-Human beings, not booklets, conduct selling. The most common mistake is when a stand promoter hands out booklets to every one passing by. Booklet is a result of earnest conversation with a visitor. Use video or CD/DVD presentation.
FREE SAMPLES AND GIFTS
Valid goods are used as free samples. They should bear your commercial information – brand, properties. A visitor is not imposed to liabilities on receiving a sample. Use samples as gifts for the visitors who say fill in questionnaire or leave information to your database.
Use samples for your visitors’ quick identification.
Due little tricks at mailing you can orient to the categories of visitors and use a relative style for negotiating. For example: A Playing-Cards Method. Under one cover you post to crucial customers invitation and the King card; to suppliers you post the Queen, and Jack to likely buyers. In the attached letter ask the addressees to bring the cards with them to have a chance to get a gift in exchange for the card.
With best regards,
LOGOS EXPO Center
Ways to attract visitors to your booth, there are many, and in this issue you can use the proven advertising techniques, as well as to show a little imagination. Here are some simple ways proven our expertise, as well as recommended by many experts in advertising:
– To make invitations to the stand of the company to potential clients (standard tickets in the required number of exhibitors can contact the Organizing Committee of the exhibition);
– Attach to the invitation card for a souvenir ticket for the lottery or offer to participate in a lottery to interested visitors;
– To order advertising in the exhibition sound alert service (not to be confused with a sound advertising on the stand, which often interfere with other exhibitors);
– To advertise in the newspaper of the exhibition (it is distributed free to all visitors at the entrance);
– To advertise in the official catalog of the exhibition: he purposefully hear industry experts and participants who will use it as a reference book for a long time after the show;
– Manufacture products during the exhibition in the eyes of visitors;
– Demonstrate the model or exhibits in action;
– To invite visitors to its stand at the exhibition entrance, distribute invitations indicating not only the place of the stand, but his appearance;
– Offer tea (coffee), cookie visitors;
– To make a presentation of a new product, a master class, seminar, conference or press conference with the participation of well-known industry experts;
– To organize competitions, shows, related to the subject company or exhibition;
– Pictures of valuable customers on the background of branding;
– Used as a souvenir items with company logo;
– Do not forget about the firm clothes stand personnel or clothing of one style.
Dealing with visitors
Coming to the exhibition, visitors are expected to learn about the latest industry to exchange professional experience and see in action the exhibits seek to conclude direct trade deals and get as much information. Therefore, for successful work in the exhibition, the exhibitor must:
– Be sociable and open to communication;
– Good to know and be able to present the company’s products;
– Be competent in decision-making.
That’s what they say about it professionals: “… chat with visitors booth personnel has its difficulties. The conversation at the stand must be able to right the first time. Main phase of communication becomes the first moment of meeting. Much will depend on the ability of staff to smile.
– Once a visitor came to the stand, he should be given time to look around. The employee must stand watch than the visitor interested. It is possible to wait for an opportune moment to him for the first time to apply.
– Do not start the conversation the question “What are you interested?”.
– Say something about the company or product, and only then ask, “What direction you represent, if not a secret, of course?”.
– Oh, you probably director of the company ?!
– Company “N”, good afternoon. Well, some of these items is worthy of your office?
– I think, for fifteen minutes can formulate our main advantages and disadvantages …
– The conversation must be conducted without compulsion. Through targeted questions need to find out the position, motives, criticism and claims intended use of the goods, the quality requirements, as well as the possibility of an early decision on the contract. After determining the level of professional competence and the right to a decision within the enterprise can achieve a certain level of understanding. To claims and expressed doubts should respond sensitively and immediately offered as specific as possible ways to resolve them.
– At the end of the conversation you need, if possible, to agree on further contacts – for example, about the time of the next meeting or forwarding of specific products or technical details. ”
With best regards,
LOGOS EXPO Center
The step comes on the event closure.
Generally at exhibition exhibitors rather meet potential customers and establish long-term relations than sing contracts.
Actual sales start immediately after the exhibition when you get in touch with your contacts and perform orders.
The most common mistake is a lack of plan for co-operation with the addressees in the base of contacts. Usually this data is handed in to the sales department and :vanishes to nowhere. The exhibitors omit two crucial issues – first is time when to call the customer after the exhibition, second is individual approach to communication. Special emphasize should be laid on the final stage of the bargain.
How to transfer contacts to contracts?
Immediately after the exhibition send letters of gratitude to the customers that were keen visiting your stand. Prepare such letters in advance when making preparations to the exhibition. Assure the customers to communicate within one week.
Your letter should come to the visitor within 48 hours following the exhibition closure if you want him/her to memorize your company’s name.
How to group data?
Based on the customers’ concern, group the questionnaires you have collected to the following:
– Exclusive customers
– Good customers
– Standard customers
– Unreliable customers
– Hard-to-reach customers
This is the most simple and inexpensive way of classification.
Work out a special telephone questionnaire before the event. It should be brief and contain the main points to be easily filled in within several minutes. Put in cliche phrases to initiating conversation, asking on customers’ needs regarding your goods/ services, or on terms and assets available; also in what way they undertake decisions; what are the mutual follow-up actions.
Focus on A&B Customers’ Group.
Set in the terms. All telephone negotiations should be through within one week following the exhibition closure. Range the answers you have collected. After you have filled in the register over the telephone, group the answers once more.
– Hot Customers – keen to co-operate
– Good Customer – wishing to register a bargain within 6 months
– Would-be Buyers – interested in company’s services for the future
– Indifferent Customers
– Purchasing with the rivals – may become your potential target market
Focus on Hot and Good Customers. Mail your information to the addressees who have got in touch. Make a list of the rivals’ customers to apply for in the future. Estimate your work at the exhibition results. For this purpose you should have work out a system of evaluating indices.
One bargain cost is a ratio of total expenses for the participation to a number of sales.
One established contact cost is defined by the rate PO / number of questionnaires collected. The ratio OP vs number of hot, good, and potential customers defines cost per one customer’s promotion over telephone.
Estimate your working efficiency. Choose the time to discussing and analyzing the team work at the exhibition.
With best regards,
LOGOS EXPO Center
RULES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE EXHIBITION HEALTH SERVICE & PHARMACY
1Responsibilities and liabilities of the participant of the expo-forum
1.1. Exhibitors are allowed to participate in the exhibition only after paying in time all amounts.
1.2. Signing the application form and the payment of the registration fee (for “A”, “B” types) no later than 3 days after applying is considered as final decision to participate in the exhibition and pay all amounts before the mentioned in the application form time. Concerning to that will be reserved the requested space and/or service.
1.3. If the participant refuses to participate in the exhibition or makes a request to reduce of agreed services after making the payment he can get 25% of the amount from the organizer. That in case, if the participant informs the organizer in written form not later than in 20 days before the exhibition date. Other 75% of the amount is not to be claimed by the participant.
1.4. In case if the participant refuses to participate in the exhibition or delays the payments, the organizer of exhibition is entitled to dismiss the participant and to get 100% of total amount as a penalty not later than 20 days before the exhibition date. In case of delay of penalty payment, the amount will increase 1% for each day of delay.
2Responsibilities and liabilities of the organizer of the expo-forum
2.1. The organizer of the exhibition provides the participant with the spaces and other exhibition services according to this application form and made payments. The organizer reserves the right without additional agreement with participant to change the place of the participant’s stand in the hall, only if for it will be the special necessity, which could be related to the general mounting of the exhibition hall.
2.2. The organizer is fully responsible in correspondence with the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.